Welcome to the website of the La Tienda Latin-American interior design store. Please take some time to read the following terms and conditions of use carefully.
1. General information
The use of the La Tienda Webstore and the La Tienda Blog (hereafter referred to as: La Tienda Website) is permitted only and exclusively according to the conditions of use described below. The operator of the La Tienda Website is Habebe Kft. (hereafter referred to as: Habebe) reserves the right to edit, expand or exchange these conditions of use at its own discretion.
Regarding the use of the La Tienda Website, you need to ensure that the use and the related activities under no condition entail the following:
• cause damage to persons, especially minors, or violate personal rights;
• violate morals and ethics,
• violate intellectual property (industrial property and copyrights) or other property rights;
• forward virus infected contents, i.e. ”Trojan horses” or other programs that are potentially harmful for the software;
• upload, store or send hyperlinks or content for which the user has no authorization to upload, store or send, especially if these hyperlinks or content violate obligations of secrecy, laws or contracts, or if these are intentionally malicious, and/or
• distribute advertisements, unwanted e-mails (spam) or untrue warnings about viruses, malfunctions and such problems, or call for participation in lottery games, snowball systems, snowball e-mails, pyramid games and other similar drives.
2. Regulations and responsibilities concerning password use
It is the sole responsibility of the visitor to keep any password received to be used on the Website safe and avoid its/their felonious use. If you discovered that your password was accidentally accessed by an unauthorized and/or third party, or there is a risk of potentially felonious use, you are obliged to inform Habebe immediately. Habebe is responsible for taking appropriate actions to block the affected password. Apart from the above, Habebe is not responsible for contractual damages or tort, or any other damages resulting from the misuse of personal passwords, except if the misuse was perpetrated intentionally or by negligence from a Habebe employee or a third party mandated by Habebe.
3. Legal statement concerning third party websites
a. The pages of the website may contain links that lead to other websites operated by a third party (hyperlinks). The contents of these websites are unknown to Habebe. Habebe only facilitates access to these websites, and has absolutely no liability on their contents. The purpose of the links that lead to websites operated by a third party is to facilitate finding these websites. The statements displayed on these websites are not ours. We explicitly distance ourselves from the contents displayed on the third-party-operated websites that are reachable with the links on our website. We are in particular not to be held accountable for possible violations of law or third party rights on these websites.
b. Concerning the websites accessible via hyperlink from the website of Habebe, only and exclusively the owner of the given website is liable, including the published contents, the sales of offered products and the related orders.
In case of any lawsuits, the Hungarian version of this text shall be regarded as applicable
We wish you a pleasant shopping tour!
La Tienda Webstore team